Skip to content
Top tips and links to help support your physical and mental health whilst you are at home
- Active 10 – A brisk daily walk is a great excuse to get outside and improve your health. The Active 10 app is a great way to help you monitor and gradually increase your brisk walking levels over time.
- NHS 10 minute workouts – Only got a few minutes? The 10-minute workout ideas are perfect if you’ve only got a bit of spare time when you’re at home.
- Couch to 5k – This is a 9-week running programme designed for complete beginners by the NHS.
- Gym-free workouts – Going to the gym isn’t for everyone. Luckily, there are plenty of other ways to get active instead. The NHS have created routines that you can do anywhere, anytime including seated exercises, strength, balance and flexibility sessions.
- Parasport – Parasport have created accessible home workouts that ideal for wheelchair users and those just getting started or haven’t been active for a while.
- Fitness Blender – has over 500 free workout videos enabling you to choose the level of difficulty depending on whether you are new to exercise or looking for something more advanced.
- Yoga with Adriene – Yoga instructor Adriene offers over 500 free YouTube videos supporting you to get started through to adaptations for the more advanced.
- Mindful walking
- Mindful Yoga