MoneySkills will help you master your finances
East Kent Mind’s MoneySkills course runs over two sessions each lasting just over an hour. The course is designed to compliment and run alongside East Kent Mind’s 5 Ways to Wellbeing course, but can be undertaken independently.
The course focuses on:
- Understanding overspending
- How to manage debt
- The ways mental health can affect how you deal with money
- Money-saving hacks
- Debt management
- Benefit checker – what are you entitled to?
The next course date are:
- Time and date: 3pm on Tuesday, 23 January, 2024 and 30 January, 2024
- Venue: Revival Food and Mood, 58 High Street, Whitstable.
To book your place on the MoneySkills course email email@example.com