Adult Suicide Prevention Awareness
- This three-and-a-half hour session will help people understand underlying issues that can cause suicidal thoughts and to recognise the signs that someone may be feeling suicidal early on.
- The course also provides people the confidence to support other vulnerable people and reduce the risk of a suicide attempt being made.
- We also provide information about what other suicide support services are available in Kent and Medway.
- In the Kent County Council and Medway Council areas this training is fully funded, so spaces are currently being provided FREE of charge to anyone that wants to improve their knowledge and understanding of this very important subject with the aim of helping others. The training will be useful to anyone who may come across someone (a friend, a family member, a colleague, a member of the public, a stranger) who appears to be struggling with life. Outside of Kent and Medway a charge per group session is applicable.
- Training can be provided in person or on Microsoft Teams.
If you are interested in booking or finding out more about any of our courses, please contact East Kent Mind at email@example.com