We are an independent, charity providing quality outcome-based services to make a positive difference to the mental health of the people of East Kent, which includes the Canterbury District and Thanet.
East Kent is affiliated to Mind in Bexley. Our charity is affiliated to National Mind, but is run independently and has its own constitution and board of Trustees.
We’re part of Mind, the mental health charity. We are here to make sure anyone with a mental health problem has somewhere to turn to for advice and support.
Our purpose is to promote better mental health and wellbeing across East Kent.
To promote the preservation and the safeguarding of mental health services and provide relief to those suffering from mental health disorders.
How We Do It
- Delivering services offering support focused on individual needs through a Person-Centred approach.
- Helping and supporting people to build resilience to improve and sustain their mental and physical wellbeing.
- Seeking funding to deliver a range of services to meet a variety of needs both short and long term.
- Developing better support for people who are at risk of self-harm and/or suicide.
- Assisting in the promotion, maintenance and support of good mental health in the community.